Written on : 2011-08-12
The goal of this project is to create a print/online resources for informing gay and bisexual men on emerging issues in HIV prevention and transmission.
This web based resource is a product of this goal and was created by the AIDS Committee of Toronto in partnership with the Gay Men’s Sexual Health Alliance and in consultation with an Advisory Committee of Educators from across Ontario, Canada.
This advisory committee was comprised of:
- Andrew Brett, Communications Coordinator, AIDS Committee of Toronto
- BJ Caldwell,HIV/STI Prevention/Outreach Educator, AIDS Committee of Guelph and Wellington County
- Gaston D. Cotnoir, Healthy Sexuality Coordinator, ACCESS AIDS Network
- Garfield Durrant, MSM Prevention Coordinator, Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention
- David A. Gunton, MSM Program Infrastructure Development Coordinator, The AIDS Network
- Shazad Hai, MSM Outreach Coordinator, Alliance for South Asian AIDS Prevention
- Daniel Le, Men's Sexual Health Promoter, Asian Community AIDS Services
- David Lewis-Peart, MSM Prevention Research Coordinator, Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention
- René López, Community Based Researcher & Outreach Worker, Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples
- Owen McEwen, Director, Gay Men's Sexual Health Alliance
- Mikiki, POZ Prevention Coordinator, Toronto PWA Foundation
- Brandon Miller, Communications Coordinator, Gay Men's Sexual Health Alliance
- James Murray, Senior Program Consultant, AIDS and Hepatitis C Programs, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Rui Pires, Education and Training Coordinator, AIDS Committee of Toronto
- Leesa A. Stephenson, Outreach Support Coordinator, AIDS Committee of Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and Area
- Paul Sutton, MSM HIV Educator, Regional HIV/AIDS Connection (London)
- Richard Utama, Men's Sexual Health Coordinator, Asian Community AIDS Services
- Cory Wong, Men's Outreach Coordinator, AIDS Committee of Ottawa
Project Coordination: Rui Pires, Education and Training Coordinator, AIDS Committee of Toronto
Principal Writer: Andrew Brett, Communications Coordinator, AIDS Committee of Toronto
- Duncan MacLachlan, Manager of Community Health Programs, AIDS Committee of Toronto
- John Maxwell, Director of Programs and Services, AIDS Committee of Toronto
- Owen McEwen, Director, Gay Men’s Sexual Health Alliance
For more information on this web site please contact: email@example.com
To answer any questions on HIV and STIs in a variety of languages please contact the AIDS and Sexual Health Information Line at: 1-800-668-2437
The Mainline deals with issues related to harm reduction, injection drug use, and needle exchange programs.
The Mainline: 1-800-686-7544
The Canadian Guidelines on Sexually Transmitted Infections 2006 edition have been used in compiling information regarding testing for this resource.
This resource could not have been created without the financial assistance of the AIDS Bureau, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.